Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just Got Paid

"Just got paid Friday night."- Johnny Kemp


After re-entering the world of full-time employment, I finally got my first paycheck this week.  And I must say that it feels quite good.


Rent has been paid. Utilities have been paid. Other debtors have been paid.  Now it's time for me to figure out how to make a check last an entire month while also making and having plans.


See, between now and the end of the September, I plan to be out of town for at least four weekends.  In August, I have a wedding to attend.  In September, I plan to visit my alma mater as well as fellowship with my sorors in Michigan for a couple of weekends. 


And let's not forget that in a few months, I will no longer be in the grace period for my stupid loans. So if I want to be at a great concert with Tank, Chrisette Michele and Avant less than 48 hours after I get my check, so be it. 

1 comment:

  1. I still play this song on the regular! It always feels good to have money in your pocket.

    ReplyDelete