Friday, August 19, 2011

My Eyes Don't Cry


"My eyes don't cry no more. My heart don't ache no more. Since you walked through my door,  I don't have to no longer be blue."- Stevie Wonder


Back to offering positive music on Fridays.  When I think of this song, I think of doing the Electric Slide in Detroit- the only hustle that I am good at which is pretty much a social felony for a metro Detroiter.  Moreso, I think of trips to Boblo Island, this amusement park that closed down.  While it couldn't compare to Cedar Point, that boat ride was everything.  On one floor, you had arcade games while other floors had dancing and eating venues.  That boat was definitely a highlight of my childhood and every time I hear this song, I think of doing the Electric Slide on that boat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment