Sunday, April 1, 2012

21 Questions

"Are you mad cause I'm asking you 21 questions?"-50 Cent

So the blogger over at 29 to Life decided I was so cool that I needed to answer some questions about myself in this blog and pass the love along. So here it goes.

Here are the rules:

Post the rules.

Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post

Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.

Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.

Let them know you’ve tagged them!

Now it’s my turn to ask questions.


1. What made you decide to start a blog? This is like my fourth attempt at blogging. I figured if I connected the theme of music to it, I would blog more consistently.

2. How did you come up with your blog name? I love music and I know that life is a journey with a destination often unknown to us. Plus, my name is Tasha.

3. What are you most afraid of? Bees.

4. What is the thing that comes most naturally to you? Information-seeking. I'm a librarian, it is what I do.

5. If you could only choose to eat and drink one thing every day for the rest of your life what would that food and that drink be? Fried chicken and Faygo Rock & Rye.

6. What was a thing you thought as a child was so cool and found to be totally overrated once you reached adulthood? Driving. I'm so ready for a chauffeur and a sponsor for gas money.

7. What’s the best piece of advice someone gave you? Do you.

8. How long have you been friends with your best friend in the whole world? I have really close friends, but not necessarily a best friend. But my grandma is my boo and I've known her all my life.

9. What youtube video is guaranteed to make you smile or laugh every single time? The Youtube video for Mahna Mahna.


10. Besides writing, do you have any other creative outlets and what are they? Yes actually. I tend to love working on DIY projects around my apartment.

11. What is your favorite “I’m pissed off” song? Fighter by Christina Aguilera. It covers a multitude of romantic, work and family situations.

Now time for my questions.

1) If you could be an adult during any other decade in history, which would you choose?

2) If you could get rid of any one celebrity, who would you choose?

3) Who was your childhood celebrity crush?

4) What outfit are you wearing in a picture from your past that makes you shake your head?

5) What is your favorite love song?

6) What is your guilty pleasure show?

7) Who is your favorite author?

8) Which cartoon character most closely resembles your personality?

9) What is your least favorite chore?

10) Which post is your favorite on Tasha's 365 Musical Journey?

11) Which zodiac sign do you feel you are most compatible with?

Now time to tag







That's all the people I feel like tagging.



No comments:

Post a Comment