Friday, August 31, 2012

Oh What A Night

"Oh what a night, Oh what a night. Straight shots of Patron and a slice of lime. And I got myself too drunk to drive."-Elle Varner

That used to be me, particularly in my mid-20s and when I lived in Mississippi and Georgia. 

Do you want to know what my original plans were for tonight? I was going to have a "me" date after spending last weekend with my sorors and just having a looooooooong week. Seriously I would've lost my head if it wasn't attached to my neck. I know this because I lost everything else. It was definitely time to just enjoy being by myself.

Anywho after earning myself a date with myself, I was supposed to take myself to Mellow Mushroom, watch the Think Like A Man DVD, and end the night with a really great orgasm. Wanna know the only thing that happened? I purchased the DVD.  This date was an epic fail. Only I can find a way to give myself a raincheck. However, I did spend a nice chunk of the time speaking to my friend who had been in the hospital so that's a good reason.

Still, I can't help but think that maybe I need to make more of an effort to get out in Columbus on the weekends. Possibly with shots of Patron or some dark liquor. However, I still plan to make the "me" date happen eventually. I deserve it. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment